Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue May 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Anita Shreve
Albany, NY – Anita Shreve is the best-selling author of such novels as A Wedding in December, Eden Close, The Pilot's Wife and Light on the Snow. Her newest novel is titled, Body Surfing, which looks at the jealousies that can explode within a family and how they can tear it apart. She speaks about how she came to write this novel.
Body Surfing by Anita Shreve.
Published by Little Brown.