Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Tue May 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Anita Shreve
Albany, NY – Anita Shreve is the best-selling author of such novels as A Wedding in December, Eden Close, The Pilot's Wife and Light on the Snow. Her newest novel is titled, Body Surfing, which looks at the jealousies that can explode within a family and how they can tear it apart. She speaks about how she came to write this novel.
Body Surfing by Anita Shreve.
Published by Little Brown.