Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Tue May 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Anita Shreve
Albany, NY – Anita Shreve is the best-selling author of such novels as A Wedding in December, Eden Close, The Pilot's Wife and Light on the Snow. Her newest novel is titled, Body Surfing, which looks at the jealousies that can explode within a family and how they can tear it apart. She speaks about how she came to write this novel.
Body Surfing by Anita Shreve.
Published by Little Brown.