Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Tue May 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Anita Shreve
Albany, NY – Anita Shreve is the best-selling author of such novels as A Wedding in December, Eden Close, The Pilot's Wife and Light on the Snow. Her newest novel is titled, Body Surfing, which looks at the jealousies that can explode within a family and how they can tear it apart. She speaks about how she came to write this novel.
Body Surfing by Anita Shreve.
Published by Little Brown.