Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
Tue May 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Anita Shreve
Albany, NY – Anita Shreve is the best-selling author of such novels as A Wedding in December, Eden Close, The Pilot's Wife and Light on the Snow. Her newest novel is titled, Body Surfing, which looks at the jealousies that can explode within a family and how they can tear it apart. She speaks about how she came to write this novel.
Body Surfing by Anita Shreve.
Published by Little Brown.