Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed June 18, 2008
Joe Donahue speaks with Barbara Kingsolver (aired 6-18-08)
Albany, NY – Barbara Kingsolver speaks about her new book-- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life-- which is a chronicle of how she and her family vowed to spend a year eating a locally produced diet.
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life. By Barbara Kingsolver.
Published by Harper Collins.