Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
Wed July 11, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Connie Schultz 7-11
Albany, NY – Connie Schultz has just written the book "...And His Lovely Wife: A Memoir From the Woman Beside the Man" about what it was like to give up her Pulitzer Prize winning column for the Cleveland Plain Dealer to jump to her husband's campaign for US Senate. The book gives a look into the rigors, adrenaline joys, and madness of a new marriage at midlife and campaigning with her husband who is now the Junior Senator from Ohio.
...And His Lovely Wife: A Memoir From the Woman Beside the Man, by Connie Schultz.
Published by Random House.