Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Mon June 25, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with George Foreman 6-25
Albany, NY – George Foreman is probably best-known as a two-time heavyweight boxing world champion. Millions recognize him as the smiling ad pitchman for his popular George Foreman grills. Foreman first became a boxing champ at the age of 24 and then did it again at the age of 45. He says, as a result, he believes in second chances. It is the subject of his new book, God In My Corner. He speaks with Joe Donahue about the story he wanted to tell.
God In My Corner, by George Foreman.
Published by Thomas Nelson.