Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Mon June 25, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with George Foreman 6-25
Albany, NY – George Foreman is probably best-known as a two-time heavyweight boxing world champion. Millions recognize him as the smiling ad pitchman for his popular George Foreman grills. Foreman first became a boxing champ at the age of 24 and then did it again at the age of 45. He says, as a result, he believes in second chances. It is the subject of his new book, God In My Corner. He speaks with Joe Donahue about the story he wanted to tell.
God In My Corner, by George Foreman.
Published by Thomas Nelson.