Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Thu June 21, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Jean Edward Smith 6-21
Albany, NY – One of the participants in the Roosevelt Reading Festival at Hyde Park is Jean Edward Smith. He has written a major new biography on Franklin Roosevelt titled--simply enough--FDR. It is a comprehensive biography from Roosevelt's birth in 1882 to his untimely death in Warm Springs, Georgia in 1945. Smith covers Roosevelt's privileged upbringing, his wide-ranging intelligence, and the rough world of New York politics at the turn of the century.
FDR, by Jean Edward Smith.
Published by Random House.