Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Tue June 19, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Joel Best 6-19
Albany, NY – Joel Best-- author of Damned Lies and Statistics: Untangling Numbers from the Media, Politicians, and Activists--talks about his new book Flavor of the Month: Why Smart People Fall for Fads.
Flavor of the Month: Why Smart People Fall for Fads, by Joel Best.
Published by University of California Press.