Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Tue June 19, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Joel Best 6-19
Albany, NY – Joel Best-- author of Damned Lies and Statistics: Untangling Numbers from the Media, Politicians, and Activists--talks about his new book Flavor of the Month: Why Smart People Fall for Fads.
Flavor of the Month: Why Smart People Fall for Fads, by Joel Best.
Published by University of California Press.