Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
Fri July 13, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Liza Mundy 7-13
Albany, NY – Consider the following: single women, lesbians, and gay men are the fastest growing groups of assisted reproductive technology patients. Women now give birth to babies that are in no way related to them. Half a million embryos are in storage in the US alone, and no one quite knows what to do with all of them. These are all issues discussed in journalist Liza Mundy's new book Everything Conceivable: How Assisted Reproduction is Changing Men, Women and the World.
Everything Conceivable: How Assisted Reproduction is Changing Men, Women and the World.
By Liza Mundy.
Published by Knopf.