Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri July 13, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Liza Mundy 7-13
Albany, NY – Consider the following: single women, lesbians, and gay men are the fastest growing groups of assisted reproductive technology patients. Women now give birth to babies that are in no way related to them. Half a million embryos are in storage in the US alone, and no one quite knows what to do with all of them. These are all issues discussed in journalist Liza Mundy's new book Everything Conceivable: How Assisted Reproduction is Changing Men, Women and the World.
Everything Conceivable: How Assisted Reproduction is Changing Men, Women and the World.
By Liza Mundy.
Published by Knopf.