Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri June 1, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Marilyn Nissenson 5-31-07
Albany, NY – Dorothy Schiff was the owner of the New York Post for almost 40 years. She was best known as Dolly and she presided over the paper during the first stirrings of feminist politics in the workplace, the high tide of American Liberalism and the excitement of muck-raking journalism. Journalist Marilyn Nissenson paints a vivid picture of Schiff in her new book, The Lady Upstairs: Dorothy Schiff and the New York Post.
The Lady Upstairs: Dorothy Schiff and the New York Post.
By Marilyn Nissenson.
Published by St. Martin's Press.