Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Fri June 1, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Marilyn Nissenson 5-31-07
Albany, NY – Dorothy Schiff was the owner of the New York Post for almost 40 years. She was best known as Dolly and she presided over the paper during the first stirrings of feminist politics in the workplace, the high tide of American Liberalism and the excitement of muck-raking journalism. Journalist Marilyn Nissenson paints a vivid picture of Schiff in her new book, The Lady Upstairs: Dorothy Schiff and the New York Post.
The Lady Upstairs: Dorothy Schiff and the New York Post.
By Marilyn Nissenson.
Published by St. Martin's Press.