Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
Fri June 1, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Marilyn Nissenson 5-31-07
Albany, NY – Dorothy Schiff was the owner of the New York Post for almost 40 years. She was best known as Dolly and she presided over the paper during the first stirrings of feminist politics in the workplace, the high tide of American Liberalism and the excitement of muck-raking journalism. Journalist Marilyn Nissenson paints a vivid picture of Schiff in her new book, The Lady Upstairs: Dorothy Schiff and the New York Post.
The Lady Upstairs: Dorothy Schiff and the New York Post.
By Marilyn Nissenson.
Published by St. Martin's Press.