Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
Thu July 12, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Lewis 7-12
Albany, NY – The Oakland Athletics have found some pretty innovative strategies for building their team over the years. Author and columnist Michael Lewis spent some time with the team and discovered their secret for finding the best players for the least amount of money.
Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, by Michael Lewis.
Published by Norton.