Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu July 12, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Lewis 7-12
Albany, NY – The Oakland Athletics have found some pretty innovative strategies for building their team over the years. Author and columnist Michael Lewis spent some time with the team and discovered their secret for finding the best players for the least amount of money.
Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, by Michael Lewis.
Published by Norton.