Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
Thu July 12, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Lewis 7-12
Albany, NY – The Oakland Athletics have found some pretty innovative strategies for building their team over the years. Author and columnist Michael Lewis spent some time with the team and discovered their secret for finding the best players for the least amount of money.
Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, by Michael Lewis.
Published by Norton.