Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu July 12, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Lewis 7-12
Albany, NY – The Oakland Athletics have found some pretty innovative strategies for building their team over the years. Author and columnist Michael Lewis spent some time with the team and discovered their secret for finding the best players for the least amount of money.
Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, by Michael Lewis.
Published by Norton.