Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon May 14, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Ruhlman 5/14/07
Albany, NY – In his newest book, The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity, Michael Ruhlman asks the question, "When did restaurant cooking become performance art?" and takes a long hard look at the lives of celebrity chefs.
The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity by Michael Ruhlman.
Published by Penquin.