Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Mon May 14, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Ruhlman 5/14/07
Albany, NY – In his newest book, The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity, Michael Ruhlman asks the question, "When did restaurant cooking become performance art?" and takes a long hard look at the lives of celebrity chefs.
The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity by Michael Ruhlman.
Published by Penquin.