Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon May 14, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Ruhlman 5/14/07
Albany, NY – In his newest book, The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity, Michael Ruhlman asks the question, "When did restaurant cooking become performance art?" and takes a long hard look at the lives of celebrity chefs.
The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity by Michael Ruhlman.
Published by Penquin.