Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Mon May 14, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Ruhlman 5/14/07
Albany, NY – In his newest book, The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity, Michael Ruhlman asks the question, "When did restaurant cooking become performance art?" and takes a long hard look at the lives of celebrity chefs.
The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity by Michael Ruhlman.
Published by Penquin.