Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Wed June 20, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern 6-20
Albany, NY – From the Horseshoe Sandwich of Springfield, Illinois to the mystery sandwich of Pittsburgh or the Pella Bologna sandwich of Iowa--the Sterns have located some of the best culinary delights that you can eat on the road. And they have collected them in the book Roadfood Sandwiches. Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern about how they came to seek out the perfect sandwich.
Roadfood Sandwiches, by Jane and Michael Stern.
Published by Houghton Mifflin.