Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed June 20, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern 6-20
Albany, NY – From the Horseshoe Sandwich of Springfield, Illinois to the mystery sandwich of Pittsburgh or the Pella Bologna sandwich of Iowa--the Sterns have located some of the best culinary delights that you can eat on the road. And they have collected them in the book Roadfood Sandwiches. Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern about how they came to seek out the perfect sandwich.
Roadfood Sandwiches, by Jane and Michael Stern.
Published by Houghton Mifflin.