Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed June 20, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern 6-20
Albany, NY – From the Horseshoe Sandwich of Springfield, Illinois to the mystery sandwich of Pittsburgh or the Pella Bologna sandwich of Iowa--the Sterns have located some of the best culinary delights that you can eat on the road. And they have collected them in the book Roadfood Sandwiches. Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern about how they came to seek out the perfect sandwich.
Roadfood Sandwiches, by Jane and Michael Stern.
Published by Houghton Mifflin.