Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Wed June 20, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern 6-20
Albany, NY – From the Horseshoe Sandwich of Springfield, Illinois to the mystery sandwich of Pittsburgh or the Pella Bologna sandwich of Iowa--the Sterns have located some of the best culinary delights that you can eat on the road. And they have collected them in the book Roadfood Sandwiches. Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern about how they came to seek out the perfect sandwich.
Roadfood Sandwiches, by Jane and Michael Stern.
Published by Houghton Mifflin.