Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Thu May 17, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Richard Preston 5/16/07
Albany, NY – Richard Preston is an author best known for his bestsellers on catastrophic diseases. But, in his latest book-- The Wild Trees: A Story of Passion and Daring--he journeys into the perpendicular universe of the World's Tallest Trees. He explores the Coast Redwoods of Northern California where the tallest organisms are sustained.
The Wild Trees: A Story of Passion and Daring, by Richard Preston. Published by Random House.