Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Thu June 21, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Robert Kurson 6-21
Albany, NY – Imagine if you were blind for a major part of your life and then all of a sudden there is a surgery that can allow you to see. That is just what happened to Mike May, who was blinded at the age of three. He led a very successful life as a blind man--but, he decided to have his sight restored when he learned of a revolutionary new surgery. Journalist Robert Kurson tells May's story in his new book Crashing Through.
Crashing Through: A True Story of Risk, Adventure, and the Man Who Dared to See.
By Robert Kurson.
Published by Random House.