Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri July 13, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Rue McClanahan 7-13
Albany, NY – Best known for her Emmy Award-winning role as the man crazed Southern belle Blanche Devereaux on the hit TV comedy series Golden Girls, actress Rue McClanahan is a colorful personality, filled with saucy wit and a joy for life. Her new book My First Five Husbands...and the Ones That Got Away is the story of one woman's quest to find herself.
My First Five Husbands...and the Ones That Got Away, by Rue McClanahan.
Published by Broadway.