Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Fri June 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Steve Vogel 6-29
Albany, NY – The history of the building of the Pentagon is a fascinating one. The project began just before the beginning of the US entry into WWII and was completed right after Pearl Harbor. Washington Post veteran journalist Steve Vogel has written a major new history of the Pentagon--all about it's building and then rebuilding following 9/11.
The Pentagon: A History, by Steve Vogel.
Published by Random House.