Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
Fri June 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Steve Vogel 6-29
Albany, NY – The history of the building of the Pentagon is a fascinating one. The project began just before the beginning of the US entry into WWII and was completed right after Pearl Harbor. Washington Post veteran journalist Steve Vogel has written a major new history of the Pentagon--all about it's building and then rebuilding following 9/11.
The Pentagon: A History, by Steve Vogel.
Published by Random House.