Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Fri June 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Steve Vogel 6-29
Albany, NY – The history of the building of the Pentagon is a fascinating one. The project began just before the beginning of the US entry into WWII and was completed right after Pearl Harbor. Washington Post veteran journalist Steve Vogel has written a major new history of the Pentagon--all about it's building and then rebuilding following 9/11.
The Pentagon: A History, by Steve Vogel.
Published by Random House.