Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu May 24, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Vincent Bugliosi 5-22-07
Albany, NY – Legendary prosecutor and bestselling author-- Vincent Bugliosi--has spent 22 years and 1,700 pages on his new book "Reclaiming History" on defending the Warren Commission report and coming to the same conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in shooting President John F. Kennedy. He speaks about how the project came about and the individual conspiracies that he looks to answer in his book.
Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi.
Published by Norton.