Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Wed May 3, 2006
Joe Donahue's Interview with Cesar Millan 5/2/06
Albany, NY – There are at least 68 million dogs in America, and their owners lavish billions of dollars on them every year. So why do so many pampered pets have problems? Now, Cesar Millan star of National Geographic Channel's show Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan reveals what dogs truly need to live a happy and fulfilled life, his new book is: Cesar's Way : The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding and Correcting Common Dog Problems
Cesar is not a trainer in the traditional sense he says his expertise lies in his ability to comprehend dog psychology.
Cesar's formula for a contented and balanced dog seems simple: exercise, discipline, and affection, in that order. Joe Donahue spoke with Dog Whisperer - Cesar Milan -about how the book came about.