Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Thu November 2, 2006
Joe Donahue's Interview with Cindy Sheehan Part I
Albany, NY – Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan has been at the center of the anti-war movement for more than a year now.
Sheehan, whose son Casey was killed in Iraq in 2004, gained national media attention in the summer of 2005 when she camped by President George W. Bush's Crawford, Texas ranch in an attempt to meet with him and discuss the war in Iraq.
She has written of her experiences in the new book - Peace Mom. In the first of her two part interview with WAMC's Joe Donahue they talk about what messgae she wanted to get out with the book...