Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Fri August 18, 2006
Joe Donahue's Interview with co-chairs of the September 11th Commission Part II
Albany, NY – The co-chairs of the September 11th Commission, Former New Jersey Governor Thomas Kean and Former Indiana Congressman Lee Hamilton have written the new book, Without Precedent: the Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission.
Yesterday they told us about some of the inner workings of the commission, what their challenges were and what in their minds went right...and what went wrong.
In part two of our interveiw with Governor Kean and Congressman Hamilton, WAMC's Joe Donahue asked them if 5-years later we are safer now then we were then....
The name of the book by Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton is Without Precedent: the Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission. It is published by Knopf