Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon February 13, 2006
Joe Donahue's Interview with Dave Barry Part I
Albany, NY – It is important to trust who you get your money advice from. So, why not trust a humorist. Dave Barry has just written a new book on how to deal with your money. The Pulitzer-Prize winning syndicated columnist has taken a break from his semi-retirement to help us all keep better track of our cash.
Dave Barry's new book is: Dave Barry's Money Secrets; Like: Why is there a giant eyeball on the Dollar? So, WAMC's Joe Donahue took the opportunity to turn the tables on Mr. Barry and ask him - why exactly is there giant eyeball on the dollar bill?
Dave Barry's new book is: Dave Barry's Money Secrets; Like: Why is there a giant eyeball on the Dollar? It is published by Crown. He spoke with WAMC's Joe Donahue. We will continue our conversation with Dave Barry next week.