Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Mon February 13, 2006
Joe Donahue's Interview with Dave Barry Part I
Albany, NY – It is important to trust who you get your money advice from. So, why not trust a humorist. Dave Barry has just written a new book on how to deal with your money. The Pulitzer-Prize winning syndicated columnist has taken a break from his semi-retirement to help us all keep better track of our cash.
Dave Barry's new book is: Dave Barry's Money Secrets; Like: Why is there a giant eyeball on the Dollar? So, WAMC's Joe Donahue took the opportunity to turn the tables on Mr. Barry and ask him - why exactly is there giant eyeball on the dollar bill?
Dave Barry's new book is: Dave Barry's Money Secrets; Like: Why is there a giant eyeball on the Dollar? It is published by Crown. He spoke with WAMC's Joe Donahue. We will continue our conversation with Dave Barry next week.