Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Thu December 7, 2006
Joe Donahue's Interview with Gore Vidal, Part II
Albany, NY – Gore Vidal is widely considered to be one of this and last century's greatest essayists and is also a prolific author of novels, plays, and screenplays. He is one of those larger than life characters.
In his latest book, the second volume of his memoirs, titled Point To Point Navigation, he turns his sights to his friends, faces and events of his own life. In the second part of his conversation with WAMC's Joe Donahue, he talks about the state of literature in this country, a subject he has been very critical of in the past.
The name of the new book is Point to Point Navigation. It is published by Doubleday. Gore Vidal spoke with WAMC's Joe Donahue.