Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Fri January 5, 2007
Joe Donahue's Interview with Jane Bryant Quinn 12/29/06
Albany, NY – Perhaps a New Year's Resolution this coming year is for you to get your financial house in order. But, are you too busy to pay much attention to your money? Do you worry that maybe you haven't been doing the right things? Now, Newsweek columnist Jane Bryant Quinn has written a new book titled: Smart and Simple Financial Strategies for Busy People. Like her bestseller Making the Most of Your Money it is designed to help guide people toward smart and sensible financial choices. Joe spoke with Jane Bryant Quinn about why busy people need financial help...
The name of the book is: Smart and Simple Financial Strategies for Busy People. It is published by Simon & Schuster.