Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri January 5, 2007
Joe Donahue's Interview with Jane Bryant Quinn 12/29/06
Albany, NY – Perhaps a New Year's Resolution this coming year is for you to get your financial house in order. But, are you too busy to pay much attention to your money? Do you worry that maybe you haven't been doing the right things? Now, Newsweek columnist Jane Bryant Quinn has written a new book titled: Smart and Simple Financial Strategies for Busy People. Like her bestseller Making the Most of Your Money it is designed to help guide people toward smart and sensible financial choices. Joe spoke with Jane Bryant Quinn about why busy people need financial help...
The name of the book is: Smart and Simple Financial Strategies for Busy People. It is published by Simon & Schuster.