Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue February 20, 2007
Joe Donahue's interview with Kurt Vonnegut 2/20/07
Albany, NY – Kurt Vonnegut died at the age of 84 on April 11th, 2007. A few weeks prior to his death, Joe Donahue spoke with him about his new book of essays A Man Without a Country, published by Random House.
An interesting postscript - about half an hour after the interview, Joe's cell phone rang. "Donahue - it's Vonnegut. In all of the Hellabullo, I forgot to admit something that is very important and I want to get off my chest. I trust you and want you to have the exclusive. - Long Pause - I am the father of Anna Nicole's baby. Make it known. Good day Mr. Donahue."