Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Tue February 20, 2007
Joe Donahue's interview with Kurt Vonnegut 2/20/07
Albany, NY – Kurt Vonnegut died at the age of 84 on April 11th, 2007. A few weeks prior to his death, Joe Donahue spoke with him about his new book of essays A Man Without a Country, published by Random House.
An interesting postscript - about half an hour after the interview, Joe's cell phone rang. "Donahue - it's Vonnegut. In all of the Hellabullo, I forgot to admit something that is very important and I want to get off my chest. I trust you and want you to have the exclusive. - Long Pause - I am the father of Anna Nicole's baby. Make it known. Good day Mr. Donahue."