Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Tue February 20, 2007
Joe Donahue's interview with Kurt Vonnegut 2/20/07
Albany, NY – Kurt Vonnegut died at the age of 84 on April 11th, 2007. A few weeks prior to his death, Joe Donahue spoke with him about his new book of essays A Man Without a Country, published by Random House.
An interesting postscript - about half an hour after the interview, Joe's cell phone rang. "Donahue - it's Vonnegut. In all of the Hellabullo, I forgot to admit something that is very important and I want to get off my chest. I trust you and want you to have the exclusive. - Long Pause - I am the father of Anna Nicole's baby. Make it known. Good day Mr. Donahue."