Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Fri April 6, 2007
Joe Donahue's Interview with Laura Sessions Stepp: Unhooked - How Young Women Persue Sex, Avoid Love, And Lose At Both
Albany, NY – What is a hook up? According to Washington Post parenting reporter, Laura Sessions Stepp, the term eludes a neat definition. And that is by design.
Session has just written about the subject in the book "Unhooked: How Young Women Pursue Sex, Avoid Love, And Lose At Both."