Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Fri April 6, 2007
Joe Donahue's Interview with Laura Sessions Stepp: Unhooked - How Young Women Persue Sex, Avoid Love, And Lose At Both
Albany, NY – What is a hook up? According to Washington Post parenting reporter, Laura Sessions Stepp, the term eludes a neat definition. And that is by design.
Session has just written about the subject in the book "Unhooked: How Young Women Pursue Sex, Avoid Love, And Lose At Both."