Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Fri April 6, 2007
Joe Donahue's Interview with Laura Sessions Stepp: Unhooked - How Young Women Persue Sex, Avoid Love, And Lose At Both
Albany, NY – What is a hook up? According to Washington Post parenting reporter, Laura Sessions Stepp, the term eludes a neat definition. And that is by design.
Session has just written about the subject in the book "Unhooked: How Young Women Pursue Sex, Avoid Love, And Lose At Both."