Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri April 6, 2007
Joe Donahue's Interview with Laura Sessions Stepp: Unhooked - How Young Women Persue Sex, Avoid Love, And Lose At Both
Albany, NY – What is a hook up? According to Washington Post parenting reporter, Laura Sessions Stepp, the term eludes a neat definition. And that is by design.
Session has just written about the subject in the book "Unhooked: How Young Women Pursue Sex, Avoid Love, And Lose At Both."