Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu November 17, 2005
Joe Donahue's interview with Maureen Dowd Part I
Albany, NY – Maureen Dowd is a columnist for the New York Times and the author of the bestseller, Bushworld. Her new book is just out, titled: Are Men Necessary. It is a book that has already ruffled a few feathers. WAMC's Joe Donahue spoke with Maureen Dowd about how she came to write about Men and Women.