Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
Wed September 20, 2006
Joe Donahue's Interview with William S. Cohen Part I
Albany, NY – William Cohen was the 20th United States Secretary of Defense under President Clinton and was a member of the house and Senate for 24-years before that. Since leaving office, he has headed up the Cohen Group.
But, he has also been writing novels - In fact he has published many - including one he co-wrote with Former Senator Gary Hart. But, his latest is Dragon Fire and draws from his experience as Secretary of Defense to scare the zippers off of you. Joe Donahue asked him - why fiction...because, couldn't he accomplish that with non-fiction?
The name of Secretary Cohen's new book is Dragon Fire. It is published by Forge. Tomorrow, we will talk with the Secretary about the Clinton years, Partisan Politics and his thoughts on the current Secretary of Defense.