Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Tue March 13, 2012
Join Us For Live Coverage Of The GOP Primaries
With two wins in the Deep South, Mitt Romney could solidly establish himself as the inevitable GOP candidate. If you believe polls, that could very well happen in Mississippi and Alabama, which are holding nominating contests tonight.
Now, the polls are so close that Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich could also pull together wins that keep their campaigns going.
As we've done throughout the primary process, we're helping out our friends on the elections desk by live blogging results. If you've got some time — we know at least some of you will be watching basketball — join us at the It's All Politics blog. We'll be there most of the night.