Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
New York News
Sun November 11, 2012
Jon Campbell - Gannett News
The future of the New York State Senate is in flux after last week’s elections. Between the yet to be decided race in the 46th State Senate District and the importance of the chamber’s so-called Independent Democratic Conference, the question of which party will control the Senate will could remain unanswered as the calendar turns to 2013.
For more on how the New York State Senate could shake-out WAMC's Bob Barrett spoke with Gannett state government reporter Jon Campbell.