Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Mon March 8, 2004
Joseph Finder - Paranoia
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – Joseph Finder's background as an ivy league educated Sovietologist and member of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers really makes him stand out from other leading thriller writers because no one delves quite so deeply into the world of espionage.
His previous books include - "High Crimes" and "The Zero Hour." His new book, Paranoia, is not about government spies. It is instead a tale of corporate espionage. Joe spoke with Finder - about how he came to write this story.