Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon November 19, 2012
Judge Appointed to Vermont Superior Court
Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin has appointed a new judge to the state superior court.
Norwich attorney Kevin Griffin was assigned to Chittenden County.
Griffin served as a law clerk to Justice William Hill from 1982-1983. He has owned Griffin, Marsicovetere & Wilkes, PC since 1993. His practice has involved criminal defense, including work as a public defender on serious felonies, family law and general civil litigation.
Griffin has been an adjunct professor at Vermont Law School since 1986.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.