Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Mon November 19, 2012
Judge Appointed to Vermont Superior Court
Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin has appointed a new judge to the state superior court.
Norwich attorney Kevin Griffin was assigned to Chittenden County.
Griffin served as a law clerk to Justice William Hill from 1982-1983. He has owned Griffin, Marsicovetere & Wilkes, PC since 1993. His practice has involved criminal defense, including work as a public defender on serious felonies, family law and general civil litigation.
Griffin has been an adjunct professor at Vermont Law School since 1986.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.