Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Mon November 19, 2012
Judge Appointed to Vermont Superior Court
Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin has appointed a new judge to the state superior court.
Norwich attorney Kevin Griffin was assigned to Chittenden County.
Griffin served as a law clerk to Justice William Hill from 1982-1983. He has owned Griffin, Marsicovetere & Wilkes, PC since 1993. His practice has involved criminal defense, including work as a public defender on serious felonies, family law and general civil litigation.
Griffin has been an adjunct professor at Vermont Law School since 1986.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.