Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Mon November 19, 2012
Judge Appointed to Vermont Superior Court
Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin has appointed a new judge to the state superior court.
Norwich attorney Kevin Griffin was assigned to Chittenden County.
Griffin served as a law clerk to Justice William Hill from 1982-1983. He has owned Griffin, Marsicovetere & Wilkes, PC since 1993. His practice has involved criminal defense, including work as a public defender on serious felonies, family law and general civil litigation.
Griffin has been an adjunct professor at Vermont Law School since 1986.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.