Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
WAMC New York News
Wed January 4, 2006
Judge Censured for Drinking
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – An Ulster County Judge has been censured by the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct for being on the bench while under the influence of alcohol. The incident occurred 10 years after he gave up drinking.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.