Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Wed January 4, 2006
Judge Censured for Drinking
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – An Ulster County Judge has been censured by the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct for being on the bench while under the influence of alcohol. The incident occurred 10 years after he gave up drinking.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.