Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed January 4, 2006
Judge Censured for Drinking
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – An Ulster County Judge has been censured by the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct for being on the bench while under the influence of alcohol. The incident occurred 10 years after he gave up drinking.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.