Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed January 4, 2006
Judge Censured for Drinking
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – An Ulster County Judge has been censured by the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct for being on the bench while under the influence of alcohol. The incident occurred 10 years after he gave up drinking.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.