Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Thu August 21, 2008
Judge claims disability after law suit
Boston, MA – A judge who sent threatening letters to the Boston herald's publisher after winning a $2 million libel award will not work as a judge again in Massachusetts. WAMC's Paul Tuthill has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.