Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu August 21, 2008
Judge claims disability after law suit
Boston, MA – A judge who sent threatening letters to the Boston herald's publisher after winning a $2 million libel award will not work as a judge again in Massachusetts. WAMC's Paul Tuthill has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.