Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Thu August 19, 2004
Judge Deals Setback for Out-of-State Gay Marriage
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Lawyers for eight New England couples who are suing to be able to get married in Massachusetts say they'll continue their fight, despite a setback yesterday. The couples were hoping for a judge to stop enforcing a law that prevents them from getting married in Massachusetts. More from WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson.