Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu August 19, 2004
Judge Deals Setback for Out-of-State Gay Marriage
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Lawyers for eight New England couples who are suing to be able to get married in Massachusetts say they'll continue their fight, despite a setback yesterday. The couples were hoping for a judge to stop enforcing a law that prevents them from getting married in Massachusetts. More from WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson.