Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu August 19, 2004
Judge Deals Setback for Out-of-State Gay Marriage
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Lawyers for eight New England couples who are suing to be able to get married in Massachusetts say they'll continue their fight, despite a setback yesterday. The couples were hoping for a judge to stop enforcing a law that prevents them from getting married in Massachusetts. More from WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson.