Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Thu August 19, 2004
Judge Deals Setback for Out-of-State Gay Marriage
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Lawyers for eight New England couples who are suing to be able to get married in Massachusetts say they'll continue their fight, despite a setback yesterday. The couples were hoping for a judge to stop enforcing a law that prevents them from getting married in Massachusetts. More from WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson.