Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu October 31, 2013
Federal Appeals Court Stays Ruling Against NYPD Stop-And-Frisk
Originally published on Thu November 7, 2013 3:48 pm
The court also removed Judge Shira Scheindlin from the case, saying she violated the appearance of impartiality, among other reasons.