Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu September 20, 2007
Judge Moves Towards Mediation in Resort Proposal
By Pat Bradley
Ray Brook, NY – An administrative law judge has postponed hearings and re-scheduled pre-hearing conferences regarding a proposed development project in the Adirondacks. The move is, in part, to explore potential mediation over the controversial project. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.