Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
WAMC New England News
Fri March 31, 2006
Judge Orders City of Springfield to Pay Teachers Back Pay
By Dan Bobkoff
springfield, ma – A judge in Massachusetts has ordered the city of Springfield to give teachers nearly $3 million in back pay.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.