Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
WAMC New England News
Fri March 31, 2006
Judge Orders City of Springfield to Pay Teachers Back Pay
By Dan Bobkoff
springfield, ma – A judge in Massachusetts has ordered the city of Springfield to give teachers nearly $3 million in back pay.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.