Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue November 29, 2005
Judge rules in favor of Springfield teachers
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – A Massachusetts Superior Court judge has ruled that Springfield illegally froze two million dollars in pay raises for the city's teachers.
More from our Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein.