Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri September 23, 2005
Judges Orders Horses Returned to Alleged Abuser
By David Guistina
Carlisle, NY – A judge recently dismissed all charges of animal cruelty against a horse breeding farm in Carlisle, NY. The Schoharie County District Attorney's office immediately appealed that decision. And now, WAMC has learned that the judge has overruled that appeal and ordered the allegedly abused horses back to the farm where they were originally seized. David Guistina reports.