Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri December 22, 2006
Judy Barnes' Essay - Thank You Notes 12.22.06
Albany, NY – Even if you haven't picked up Emily Post in ages, the holidays aren't over until a pretty little pile of hand-written thank you notes are on their way to the post office. That's a lesson that Judy Barnes' mother taught her at an early age. Today, Judy looks back on her mother's kind spirit, gracious nature, and unconditional love for her family.