Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri December 22, 2006
Judy Barnes' Essay - Thank You Notes 12.22.06
Albany, NY – Even if you haven't picked up Emily Post in ages, the holidays aren't over until a pretty little pile of hand-written thank you notes are on their way to the post office. That's a lesson that Judy Barnes' mother taught her at an early age. Today, Judy looks back on her mother's kind spirit, gracious nature, and unconditional love for her family.