Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu November 4, 2004
Juggle for Upper Hand in Vermont Statehouse
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Is a power struggle looming for the coming session of the Vermont Legislature? With a Republican governor and strong Democratic majorities in both the House and Senate, Vermont leaders will have to choose between bipartisanship and stalemate. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.