Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri July 13, 2007
Julia Taylor and David Guistina speak with Aviva Chomsky 7-13
Albany, NY – The debate over immigration, and illegal immigration in particular, continues to be a hot button issue, with plenty of misconceptions on both sides of the divide. Aviva Chomsky is the author of They Take Our Jobs: and 20 Other Myths About Immigration. Chomsky is a professor of history and coordinator of Latin American Studies at Salem State University. The daughter of activist Noam Chomsky, Aviva Chomsky has been teaching and writing about immigration for the past twenty years.
They Take Our Jobs: and 20 Other Myths About Immigration, by Aviva Chomsky.
Published by Beacon Press.