Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Thu June 21, 2007
Julia Taylor speaks with Congresswoman Kirsten Gillibrand 6-21
Albany, NY – One of Franklin Delano Roosevelt's political assets was his wife, Eleanor Roosevelt. A major player in women's rights and international diplomacy, many women in politics cite Eleanor Roosevelt as a role model. US Congresswoman Kirsten Gillibrand is one of them. A first-term Democrat representing the 20th District of New York, she sat down with Julia Taylor at Eleanor Roosevelt's home in Valkill to talk about women in politics.