Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Fri June 15, 2007
Julia Taylor speaks with Dr. Margaret Meeker 6-14
Albany, NY – Dr. Margaret Meeker talks about navigating the sometimes treacherous father-daughter relationship. She recently put out a book called Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters, that is just coming out on paperback. She's a general practitioner, but Meeker has developed a niche treating and counseling teenaged girls. During her 20 years of practice, she found a common thread among many of her meetings with young women.
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters, by Dr. Margaret Meeker.
Published by Regneny.