Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri May 18, 2007
Julia Taylor speaks with Jessica Valenti 5-17
Albany, NY – Jessica Valenti is known for her chatty blog femenisting.com, which is targeted at women in their twenties and teens. She's just come out with a book written for the same age group called Full Frontal Feminism. It is a quick, breezy guide to women's issues. Full Frontal Feminism, A Young Woman's Guide to Why Feminism Matters by Jessica Valenti. Published by Seal Press.