Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Mon June 11, 2007
Julia Taylor speaks with Scott Ian Barry 6-11
Albany, NY – Self-described Wolf Man, Scott Ian Barry talks about his life and love affair with wolves and his new book Wolf Empire: An Intimate Portrait of a Species.
Published by The Lyons Press.