Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Fri March 29, 2013
Junot Diaz at Bard College on 4/1
Pulitzer Prize-winner Junot Díaz’s first book, Drown, established him as a major new writer. His first novel, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, won the Pulitzer Prize. His latest, This Is How You Lose Her, features nine stories. At the center of each - is Yunior, a Dominican American who, despite his macho exterior, aches to be loved and the book explores the haunting, impossible power of love.
Diaz will be at Bard College on Monday, April 1st.
The Roundtable - Book Picks
WAMC Programs - The Book Show