Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue March 18, 2008
Jurgen Reinhoudt (aired 3/17/08)
Albany, NY – Julia speaks with Jurgen Reinhoudt, a researcher from the Thinktank American Enterprise Institute in Washington D.C., about Ireland's economy. Over the past 20 years, the Irish economy has experienced much prosperity.