Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu September 20, 2012
Justice & Multiculturalism in the 21st Century at UAlbany
The UAlbany School of Criminal Justice is sponsoring "Justice & Multiculturalism in the 21st Century," a year-long project that will examine issues of justice and diversity through collaborations among scholars, students, and the community. The school's aim is to create opportunities for engagement with diverse populations across the University and throughout the Capital Region. Included in the project will be lectures, a film series, and panel discussions, culminating with a national symposium in the spring. Dr. Nicole Rafter and Dr. Frankie Bailey join us to tell us more.