Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Sun November 11, 2012
Karen O'Keefe - The Marijuana Policy Project
Last week, the states of Colorado and Washington became the first two states to legalize the possession and use of marijuana for recreational use.
In our region, Massachusetts voters widely supported a referendum legalizing the prescription of marijuana for medicinal use.
For more on what these developments mean for the future of marijuana policy in New York State and across the country, WAMC’s Patrick Donges spoke with Karen O’Keefe, director of state policies at the Marijuana Policy Project.